Have you had a breakup that just crushed you?

When my boyfriend broke up with me I literally cried all day, everyday. I cried from morning to night, I even cried at school. I'd cry so much that I couldn't breathe. I remember just laying in bed at night crying. I went to school one day and I tried to act normal and my friend asked if I was okay, I said yes and I immediately went to the bathroom and locked the stall and just started breaking down. It was the hardest thing I've ever gone through. I wasn't myself for months. After that, I completely changed. I put this wall up and I'm just cold to people. Have you ever gone through a breakup that crushed you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm girl I know how you feel. When I was 19 I liked this guy. I was being paranoid from a past experience from my ex. He cheated on me. I actually didn't really cry just moved on and had a hard time trusting men. So anyway I stopped talking I the guy i liked. I thought the feelings would go away. I didn't wanna bring my walls down and love. So I thought my feelings would go away. Did they? No..
    I was in college. I was so upset. I would cry all the time. Literally depressed. He wasn't mine, but something was missing. I honestly don't know why it got to me. I was the one who started this all. I felt like I lost something that was never mine. He actually tried talking to me numerous times. His friends hated me too.
    I'm 22 and still NOT FULLY over him. he's engaged now. Would still try and get me back into his life. Which was weird. Would make things up about me to men, when he had a girlfriend. Sometimes I stalk him and his girlfriend online. get a little sad. But whatever
    Anyways, it gets better:) xoxoxo

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Unfortunately I've never been in a relationship but I'm a 17 year old guy. And trust me, I would much rather have the experience of having a GF and then breaking up than not knowing at all what a GF is like.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes in high school.. I was distraught and cried all day and night. I felt like it was the worse thing ever until my sister almost died in a car wreck and put life in perspective for me lol

2|0
    0|0
  • Back in high school my first everything cheated on me. I went virtually numb. Started doing things that constantly either got me in trouble or in some cases nearly killed. My friends had to "intervene," I guess you could say. Took 6 months to really feel as if I was over it & moving on. I didn't know how to handle the pain, but I learned to, along with numerous other lessons when it comes to dating & relationships. Since then, I've had my fair share of "fun" & more importantly relationships (including my current one). Things happen, you hurt, you learn, you grow, you move on. Such is the world of love.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not kidding when i was like 8 i had my first gf Hannah then she moved lol but 8 years later and i still remember omg this is dorky haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Just one crushed me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• yeah probably we all have. That's why it may be called a crush. I think it is the rejection that is the hardest part. It's like, what is wrong with me? Am I not good enough or pretty enough or entertaining enough for him to like me? Believe me, I know. I think that I was able to cope with the rejection by realizing that what a break up really means is that we were not compatible. There isn't anything "wrong" with me, we just didn't have the same interests and desires. And then I remember the saying, there are always more fish in the sea. Hang in there. I hurt with you and wish you all the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dis in high school it was my sophomore year. And it was my ex's freshman year. I was just talking to my friend and my ex came over. He said, "this is to hard." So he started talking about what made the relationship difficult and how he's to busy for me etc. He broke up with me out of the blue I didn't even see it coming. I asked him, "Wait, are you breaking up with me." And he nodded his head and said yes. He made me cry I tried to hold it in but I couldn't. I tugged onto his arm and he was just like I have to get back to my friends. And so he just left. It really crushed me cause he was my first love. Him breaking up with me was like a shot in my heart. It's been about 9 months now since he and I ended it. I've healed and moved on, it wasn't easily but it was worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i have an still going throu the pain we whur together 3years😢😢 im so depressed toodayy

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing crushes me anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah when I was 16

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes