Have you had a breakup that just crushed you?

When my boyfriend broke up with me I literally cried all day, everyday. I cried from morning to night, I even cried at school. I'd cry so much that I couldn't breathe. I remember just laying in bed at night crying. I went to school one day and I tried to act normal and my friend asked if I was okay, I said yes and I immediately went to the bathroom and locked the stall and just started breaking down. It was the hardest thing I've ever gone through. I wasn't myself for months. After that, I completely changed. I put this wall up and I'm just cold to people. Have you ever gone through a breakup that crushed you?

65

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm girl I know how you feel. When I was 19 I liked this guy. I was being paranoid from a past experience from my ex. He cheated on me. I actually didn't really cry just moved on and had a hard time trusting men. So anyway I stopped talking I the guy i liked. I thought the feelings would go away. I didn't wanna bring my walls down and love. So I thought my feelings would go away. Did they? No..
    I was in college. I was so upset. I would cry all the time. Literally depressed. He wasn't mine, but something was missing. I honestly don't know why it got to me. I was the one who started this all. I felt like I lost something that was never mine. He actually tried talking to me numerous times. His friends hated me too.
    I'm 22 and still NOT FULLY over him. he's engaged now. Would still try and get me back into his life. Which was weird. Would make things up about me to men, when he had a girlfriend. Sometimes I stalk him and his girlfriend online. get a little sad. But whatever
    Anyways, it gets better:) xoxoxo