He's ignoring me deliberately?

I went a little bit quiet for about 2 days because I felt like my issues were best withheld. I did reply just not in my usual affectionate way. He felt like I was ignoring him and he confronted me about it. I apologized profusely and explained myself but he never addressed it. Instead he made small talk throughout the next day and not once regarded what I had said. I had been trying to cheer him up but it seemed like he wasn't interested. In the evening he messaged me again and tried to be somewhat affectionate but I was upset that he still didn’t address anything I had said.

He got upset with me and we argued. Again I apologized and tried to get him to understand my side and why I went distant again but as before, he hasn't addressed anything I said and made small talk throughout the entire day.

And I'm hurting badly because he's doing the exact same thing he felt I was doing even though this is nothing like it.

I don't understand him and I've left 2 messages confronting him about it. It's disrespectful and childish...

01