Should I go see a psychiatrist?

I always thought Im a tough girl, I can deal with my career and personal life on my own. 6 months ago, I broke up with my exbf due to multiple reasons ( family disapproval was one of it, because he is white and Im Asian), and we spent another 4 months trying to work things out. 2 months ago, it was officially over.

Now I find myself emotionally unstable, there are days I cry for hours, sometimes I have suicidal thoughts. sometimes I feel good about myself, sometimes feel like shit and a total failure. I spent so much time dwelling on the past relationship and all the good memories we shared. I lost interest in almost everything in my life, etc.

This situation of sadness and unstable emotions has continued for 2 months. I feel like I'm unable to control my emotions and my life. Should I consult professional help?

20