How to you get over a break up?

Okay, so I've been trying so hard to get over a break up after a 6 month relationship. Any advice?… Please I'm desperate... It hurts so bad.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Well firstly, I'm sorry for your heartbreak, I know how disgustingly hurt someone can feel after an intense, short breakup. Thing is the only cure is time and space away from this person.

The no contact rule also helps but it's not easy. Meeting new people, keeping busy, focusing on their bad traits.. I mean these are all cliche suggestions but again there isn't any instant cure. Only time can heal and nothing else.

I'm sorry I couldn't help much but talking about it will help and grieving is good too. You need to cry, it's part of the process, then you will probably go through the angry stage..

Just give it time and you will think "what the hell was I thinking" this will happen when you least expect it