Is it normal to feel like you're never going find someone else?

I've always been very resilient and bounced back very quickly after a relationship ended. This time I feel very anxious that I won't ever find someone else that I like as much as my ex.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Since you're over 35, that is a very real possibility.

• @ nicenthic.. Omg you are seriously shallow age doesn't have anything to do with the dead end to love that was unecessary

• you're pretty much invisible to men now, just sayin

What Guys Said 2

• It's absolutely normal. This too shall pass.

• Yeah, for now though, my bed covers are my best friend

• You are a beautiful woman you will find someone else just don't rush it

What Girls Said 2

• It's absolutely normal and ok to feel like that, especially if you gave it your all. Things in life always work out how they should. You'll be good

• I really hope you're right

• Dnt listen to that fool about age.. everyone feels like that at one point it must be because you really cared a lot about him but in time love really does heal.. i never thought I would get over a guy I really cared about but after a yr and a half i eventually got over him.. funny thing is he came back eventually and when he did I didn't care anymore i told him I shldve been his 1st choice not his second

• Thank you. I appreciate our kindness