Why is it so easy for someone to cut you out that did so much for you?

You love someone and forgive them for their flaws and mistakes every time, but then you finally make a mistake and you get amputated. How are peole capable of this?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• it's not easy.. depends on what it is. But if they truly love you, anything can be endured. I know. I'm going through it myself with someone I love who doesn't know how much he's hurting me with his coldness.

• She left me 3 times and cheated on me once. I made a mistake once, but there were a lot of external circumstances involved. So, I've forgiven her for everything and wanted to make it work. She said when we broke up initially that her love for me will never change, and no body gets her and allows her to be herself more than me. Shortly after that, she said it would be too difficult to be friends because of all the drama in our relationship. There's no fixing what happened, and we should move on and not dwell in the past. Still think love prevails? This happened over 6 years by the way. Think she's just mad and needs time?

• Thank you for all your input. ☺️

• You're welcome! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems that she didn't really respect or love you the way you believe love should be. She came back because you kept forgiving her and she didn't want to be the guilty party in a split. She didn't really care coming back anyway cause she knew you would beg her back whatever she did. First chance she gets to be free of you and load the blame on you and walk away knowing your family and friends would be sympathetic towards her and burden you with the weight of guilt and blame forever.

• That pretty much sums it up. Every time she left and came back, I defended her to my friends and family, but when the tables were turned, she slandered me to everyone on her side of te fence. She played the victim, and I lost friends because of it. Bitch is crazy. I have been researching BPD and she fits the bill almost exactly.