Saw ex and he gained weight. Any similar stories?

I recently saw my ex and he has gained a lot of weight since we broke up a year ago. He actually gained it a few months after break up but now he is older and his face is started to loosen up. He looks bad. Not to mention still single. Has this ever happen to you? Even though he treated me bad i felt bad for him when I saw him. I mean, he looks depressed like no motivation. Any stories out there similar to mine?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• not to me but my friend got dumped by his GF and he dropped a lot of fat, granted he is doing it in the most stupidest way possible but still he looks better. she lost some weight too. I think they're both trying to win the breakup lol.

• I guess I won then? Lol cuz he jus looks like shit dude. Not happy. But it doesn't make me feel good jus sad for him cuz I do still Care and always will. I don't hate him.

• you definitely won d00d.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I split with my x bought year and a bit ago and I saw him other evening and he looked awful he told me he still loves me and i broke. his heart the thing is he treated me so badly but I felt bad for him also he had. gained weight from working but it hasn't done him any favours. Thing is he takes a lot of drugs and did when I was with him i told him this is not going to give him the life he wants but he protested he was clean which is a lie i know his erratic behaviour like the back of my hand and he was still showing this through the text ge sent at 4am when most people sleep. I dont take anything or drink so i know certain behaviours. It is hard but if. it was bad then it will be bad now and i dont think it is a path you should go back down for your own mental health