Im trying to get back with my ex, Is this my last chance before I should leave it?

So basicaly i broke up with my german girlfriend before i left back to Ireland.
It was a rough time. Since being back here we have texted a bit but never spoke on the phone. I always initiated the contact and sometimes she was happy to reply. the conversations only ever lasted a half hour so but they were never really detailed. She was never much of a good texter anyway.

Im geting quite frustrated in my mind because i have no idea whether she wants me to be in her life or not. I can't go on thinking abou this every day.

So tonight i wrote to her if i calld her would she like to chat (smiley faces and what not) , she said she would love to but as it was late she will tomorrow night,

so i said okay but you must say when because you always have no time (smiley faces etc)

She said she would :D

SO BASICALLY GIRLS IF SHE DOESSNT CONTACT ME SHOULD I LEAVE IT AND MOVE ON?
or if she does is ther hope?

20