What's the worst relationship you been in?

Let's hear your worst relationship. Have you moved on? Was it the worst decision or best mistake? Would you do anything differently?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Worst relationship? Try an decade long relationship with an older woman during which she systematically removed me from my friendship group, stopped me from keeping up with any of my hobbies, screwed with both my degree, and several jobs (actually getting me fired twice), talked me into changing how I dressed, did everything she could to change how I thought and who I was, physically emotionally financially and sexually abused me, and then dumped me because I wasn't the man she fell in love with and didn't love myself enough.

She was also into some really fucked up stuff sexually... Fun times. [Gods I hope you can detect the sarcasm there].

• I get the sarcasm, so don't worry and that is bad. Hope you forgot about her and got your life back :)

• More or less. Still working on the finer points.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pushed into a 10 yr marriage by my parents when I was 16. Dude was a total sleeze & coke head, but my mom kept telling me to fix it. Guess she had a thing for him, cos I'd kneecap a guy if I ever found out NY daughter was being treated that way & bring her back home.

• Excatly! That's awful. Sorry to hear, but at least it didn't last a lifetime.