Is trust really a one deal thing? Can it ever be fixed? Guy to girl?

Okay so here is my problem. I have been with a girl in my university for 4 months now. During these 4 months nothing was official and it was hard for me because I wanted to give everything I have to this girl, but somehow, she was not ready yet because she just came out of a long relationship with her 2 year old high school boyfriend. And at one point I felt empty because I was giving so much to this relationship and she wasn´t and because I felt rejected and scared she would never give me the same I went and looked for closure in another girl. My relationship with the other girl means nothing, I flirted with her, watched a movie, went to dinner, gave her a massage (I know... But still... NOTHING HAPPENED). So, my girl found out and basically she has lost trust in me because she feels disrespected (agreed).. I want to fix things up with this girl, I know I didn´t do anything wrong! I could of fucked the other girl, kiss at least but I didn´t!. I didn´t go the full way... HELP!!

20