Will my ex ever feel regret for leaving me pregnant? Would u be okay with dating a guy that left his pregnant gf?

My ex fell off his motorcycle two and a half months ago. He got a fractured skull and his left frontal lobe was effected. 3 days into being home he left me, because I found out he was at a strip club. He said he didn't want to hurt me anymore he never came back when I asked him too. I am 8 months pregnant and we have two other little ones together! He has become a total different person. We were like best friends, now we r more like enemies. He took me to court to get his visitations for his kids. He is also already dating someone new! He tells me none of this is his fault! That irs mine that now I have to deal with the consequences of my actions. The thing is I didn't do anything! I begged and begged for him to come back but he is just mean. No regret at all! I don't know how a girl I okay with dating someone that left his family that left me pregnant! All this hurts so. much! Its hard to deal with sometimes. I feel that god has abandoned me. I had such faith in god and mow I question if he is even real.

52

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys are just irresponsible. Also, girls need to realise that guys don't respect women if they get sex too easily from them. It's in the chase!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• OK. Let me get this correct... he had a skull fracture and is now acting different? He probably has sustained a brain injury. You might need to get with him and his Dr, but that is what it sounds like to me. Not at all uncommon after head trauma.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Really? Its just sometimes he brings up things from the past so I know he remembers our relationship. But he is always mean and only wants to argue with me now. He acts like I bother him. Should I blame the injury, when I see a little of him in there still? I've asked him to go see a doctor for his brain but he says there is nothing wrong with him. My family notices the difference. And his does too but they won't help him.