Will my ex ever feel regret for leaving me pregnant? Would u be okay with dating a guy that left his pregnant gf?

My ex fell off his motorcycle two and a half months ago. He got a fractured skull and his left frontal lobe was effected. 3 days into being home he left me, because I found out he was at a strip club. He said he didn't want to hurt me anymore he never came back when I asked him too. I am 8 months pregnant and we have two other little ones together! He has become a total different person. We were like best friends, now we r more like enemies. He took me to court to get his visitations for his kids. He is also already dating someone new! He tells me none of this is his fault! That irs mine that now I have to deal with the consequences of my actions. The thing is I didn't do anything! I begged and begged for him to come back but he is just mean. No regret at all! I don't know how a girl I okay with dating someone that left his family that left me pregnant! All this hurts so. much! Its hard to deal with sometimes. I feel that god has abandoned me. I had such faith in god and mow I question if he is even real.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys are just irresponsible. Also, girls need to realise that guys don't respect women if they get sex too easily from them. It's in the chase!

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• OK. Let me get this correct... he had a skull fracture and is now acting different? He probably has sustained a brain injury. You might need to get with him and his Dr, but that is what it sounds like to me. Not at all uncommon after head trauma.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Really? Its just sometimes he brings up things from the past so I know he remembers our relationship. But he is always mean and only wants to argue with me now. He acts like I bother him. Should I blame the injury, when I see a little of him in there still? I've asked him to go see a doctor for his brain but he says there is nothing wrong with him. My family notices the difference. And his does too but they won't help him.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 4

• I think that he will absolutely regret this down the road. I can't see a man regret leaving his family and wife in a situation like this. But what he is doing right now is a terrible thing. Unforgivable. But everything in this life happens for a reason and you are a strong. You can do this,

1|0
    0|0
  • He needs to see a doctor because a damage on the left lobe is something very serious. The most know case that had damage in the left lobe was phineas gage and studies showed that was what caused him to change his mood and his behavior. I think this what is triggering to act this way. Here I leave you the link of phineas gage so you can see.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phineas_Gage#

0|0
    0|0
  • He's just a asshole, and probably to young to have kids so, fuck him he'll probably regrett it when he's older and matured. Most guys who have kids at a young age are like that tho, so yeah let him do his thing don't worry about beig with him u don't deserve that girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • he sounds like a really mean person and i would not date someone like him. although, i would say that brain injury is probably what caused this huge flip in his behavior. this must be hard on you im sorry

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes, but sometimes I get confused because I see some of the old him come out. Like he still remembers this that happened before his accident. He also told me that this baby was my plan, that he didn't plan her, that he already was happy with the two kids he had. Its just confusing because sometimes its the old him mixed in with the new him.

Recommended myTakes