How does God heal a broken heart? I'm so crushed right now?

Please help me.. i love him so much.. he still hugs me and kises me but when I asked him about us he said he wasn't ready for a relationship.. I dnt know what type of person to be to him. I dnt want to be his friend i want to be more.. how can I have so much love and is it that he feels nothing? I dnt get it.. if he's scared i wish he wld just tell me that.. I'm so crushed right now. . my heart aches

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Many times our muscles ache after intense exercise and exhaustion.

Some times our hearts ache for the emotional equivalent.

Yet, both will heal and leave you stronger than before.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Move on and STOP the hugs and kisses. That guy is playing with your heart and emotions and you can't let yourself fall in his "trap"

0|0
    0|0
    • I just texted him how if im distant it's only because that's what he's showing me he wants and he just told me "we are good so stop" so I told him no its his turn now to prove to me what I mean to him and I am now leaving it completely up to him

• I thank that's fine. You laid it on the line then threw the ball over too his side of the court. But jus remember, a few hugs and such won't be enough. It should be something real and from the heart.

• You get over somebody like him by finding somebody new. Hope everything is ok with you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Aww thanks so much sweetheart tbh i got to spend time with him yesterday and he even bought me a Christmas gift in which it was something I had told him I wanted when we were together. Although, I know he doesn't want a relationship right now I truly hope he sees what he has because I feel trapped in away because i want him and he likes me but I see it as maybe he a afraid to get his feelings crushed again so he stays away for now... some days are harder than others but I'm trying to be strong

• Show All
    • Well If I look at mths back than and now we do hang out more and he's inviting me to his house where his roomates are and they didn't want him to get back with me because they believed everything he said not on listening to my side of the story and recently I went to his house so it showed me that's a small change

• Hopefully everything will work out for you. I wish you the very best.

What Girls Said 3

• I think God brings special people into our lives to help us through situations like this, they might be a friend that helps either of you through this. Maybe it's a person whom you can talk to like a best friend.

The other thing I believe God helps us with is giving us the words to say when we talk to the other person. I think that's one thing that you two should do is to sit down and talk about what both of you want a relationship to look like.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want to get over someone, you need to limit your contact with them. otherwise it's impossible to not feel drawn to them while you still hung out and 'hug or kiss' each other. just try to keep less and less contact with him and soon you'll be over him.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's the problem I don't want to get over him but he isn't ready and whats worse is I work with him and we both love of what we do as far as our jobs but we work in the same room so even taking lunch we are together.. however when I asked why isn't he ready he said he needs to learn who he is and what he wants. .. it just gets me upset because I told him sorry for wasting his time and he tells me "your not so relax"

• Show All
    • Great advice thank you so much I will definitely do that tomorrow at work.. by the way why do you think when I told him I'm sorry for wasting his time he tells me I'm not and to relax? Like do you think he wants me around or what exactly is going on?

• I think by saying that he meant that you take every tiny issue more serious than needed. be nonchalant; don't react too quickly to what he does and says; just think and analyse the situation before you say something. Good luck, i hope things work out for you!

• Sounds like you need to move on... you can't force someone to be into you & you'd be wasting your time.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've been trying to but why does he still hug me and kisses me it confuses me... thats what makes it so hard..

Recommended myTakes