Should I break up or there are more options?

Me and my girlfriend are together for 3 months but a committed relationship is not what I'm looking for right now. So I started dating another girl since last week. As all me and my girlfriend had were good times and fun and no fight I think we can continue this relationship for longer than just 3 months.
It confused me because I don't now what to do right now.

• Break up with her.
  • Stay with her without let her knows.
  • Ask her for an open relatioship.
    Vote C
  • Others, Please explain.
    Vote D

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Break up with her but explain what you did and why. That way she doesn't blame herself over your problems.

• What if break up with 2nd girl and stay with her?

• Well... I'm probably bias, but you still cheated on her. And if I were the 1st girl, I would really want to know. Also, whether the 2nd girl knows about the 1st should be taken into consideration, because she could get revenge by revealing what happened.

What Girls Said 1

• Does your girlfriend think that your relationship is exclusive?

What Guys Said 1

• Does your girlfriend know you are dating another woman?

• No she doesn't.

• I'm not a jerk I care about girls' emotions and because of that asked this question.

• I would contend that the fact that you actually had to ask this question would suggest you've the morality of a squirrel and actually are very much so a "jerk".