He broke up with me and I want him back?

Hi, today me and my boyfriend broke up over a small argument that became quite large after my not so polite freind texted him from my phone. He later spammed me sounding really annoyed and mad and said again that we are over. Including cuss words. I still love him and want him back and I hope he loves me and we had previously talked about marriage which he had brought up. The problem is I don't know what I am supposed to do, I don't know if I'm supposed to follow the 30 day no contact rule or just tell him I'm sorry. if anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated.

33

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The original and true purpose of the no contact rule is for you to move on, but people constantly think that it's to get someone back. Don't do that.

Have you actually had a conversation with him face to face about the situation? Or at least over the phone? It sounds like all this took place via text messages. Give him a day or two to calm down and then try to talk to him, but in person.