He broke up with me and I want him back?

Hi, today me and my boyfriend broke up over a small argument that became quite large after my not so polite freind texted him from my phone. He later spammed me sounding really annoyed and mad and said again that we are over. Including cuss words. I still love him and want him back and I hope he loves me and we had previously talked about marriage which he had brought up. The problem is I don't know what I am supposed to do, I don't know if I'm supposed to follow the 30 day no contact rule or just tell him I'm sorry. if anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The original and true purpose of the no contact rule is for you to move on, but people constantly think that it's to get someone back. Don't do that.

Have you actually had a conversation with him face to face about the situation? Or at least over the phone? It sounds like all this took place via text messages. Give him a day or two to calm down and then try to talk to him, but in person.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• 30 day no contact rule will ruin your hopes to get him back. Fight for him once, if he rejects then forget him.

0|0
    0|0
  • And you will get nothing and you will like it. :3

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 2

• Literally don't talk to him until he apologizes. Don't initiate any contact for minimum two weeks.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want him back, let him know now before he moves on to someone else. I don't think waiting a month would help anything, that's more than enough time for someone to cool down over a fight. I would just apologize and take it from there. If you don't get back together with him, then you will just have to move on to the next guy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes