Im so confused about my EX Girlfriend?

So the story goes that i broke up with her before i left Germany. Reasons due to stress and a lot of other things about moving home.

Before i left i tried to get her back and she woldnt take me back.
So weve been sort of texting for a few weeks now (I last saw her just over a month ago). At first she didn't really text but more recently she has been.

She wrote to me the other night saying she misses me very much and that everything reminds her of me. Having said that weve been trying to set up a time to chat on Skype or even phoning but it hasn't happened yet.(thats been the last week and a half.

I mean what i dont get is she will text me no problem during the week but on the weekend im lucky to get a reply... even when she sees my message :/

Why is she acting like this, i mean i would like to try a long distance with her but now im starting to think maybe she had gotten together with someone else and it hasn't worked out and now she is texting me no problem.

What do you guys think? Does she perhaps genuinly miss me and maybe wants to get back together or is feeling hurt that it didn't work out with a rebound and is now texting me again for comfort.

And should i do?

Opinions and experiences much appreciated :)

01