Why does my ex boyfriend look at all my snap stories? I deleted him right after the breakup?

I don't have a problem with it honestly, I just find it a little weird because he has never initiated contact with me directly. We've seen each other 3 times since the break up unintentionally and he never came up to me and spoken (once we saw each other, he came up to me and hugged me but never said a word the whole time). He also likes pictures of me that my friends put up on their instagrams.

I broke up with him 4 months ago, no closure, just said I'm done (I know its bad but I was so unhappy and fed up) and he said ok. But why do you think he does that on snapchat? Should I add him back on snapchat?

I don't want to be with him ever again by the way, I wouldn't mind just being cordial and platonic.

01

What Guys Said 1

• Leave him alone and just let him move on. There is no point to add to his pain. He'll get over it sooner that way and it would be better for you in the long run.

What Girls Said 0