Crazy story about my ex and current girlfriend...I could use some advice

This is a crazy story but I need some advice. My ex girlfriend is trying to break up me and my girlfriend that I have been with for a couple of months. My ex made a fake MySpace account and emailed my girlfriend. My girlfriend responded and gave this fake guy her number. My ex then went and got a prepaid cell phone and started texting my gf. My ex then brought me all of the evidence and I saw it with my own two eyes. My girlfriend was texting with this fake guy planning dates and planning to go out of town to watch a Cubs game and everything. She told him she was single and that she had been on 10 dates in the last month. This hurt me so I confronted her. She apologized and said she felt bad and that my ex had filled her head with stuff or she would have never texted another guy and she was confused. What should I do? I really like her. Every since it has happened we have been spending a lot of time together so I don't think she is doing anything now. I want some advice on what to do or think please. Yes I know my ex seems crazy.
8
0