Is the best choice when you're desperate leaving?

I'm desperate cuz my gf left me cuz of stupid reason & we have been together since the last 2 months & that was the best time of my life & i swear to god I didn't do anything wrong her family wanted me to propose they were rushing us on something is too early to do she left cuz she told me I can't rush u or let anyone of my family rushing u on something cuz of stupid traditions & then she said good luck in life & hope u find someone nice... After that no calls no texting ... it's been 3 weeks I couldn't take it cuz I'm in love with her & she know that & everybody we knows , ... Im working in 2 jobs just to make our life good as others & i was planing to propose after next 2 months but she left..
Now I'm thinking about leaving my family & my country & go to the u. s or u. k to start a new life But I'm hesitant cuz of this decision...
Opinions would help :(

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't leave your family and country. Go talk to her that you were going to propose her. Ask her and her family to cooperate. Tell them you want to be financially strong, so that both of you can lead a comfortable life.

What Girls Said 2

• That's... a huge leap, too huge. :/ I don't see any reason for you to rush things.

• To leave his family and country, go talk to

What Guys Said 1

• Don't run, your mind follows.

Make sense of everything and realize you're still you regardless of another "piece" you Created in your head that's gone missing. You start a life anew whenever you choose, just go all in when you do.