He dumped me but I feel like I should contact him. Should I?

He broke up with me but it was all unclear. Ever since the break up he losed his job and will be taking off a semester and going home and might come back next semester. I sense he is going though a lt. Should i text him and tell him he has a friend always there for him if he ever needed anything? I still care

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, there's nothing wrong with contacting him if you're worried about all the things he's going through. You're being a nice person by doing that, a lot of people wouldn't bother and if he doesn't want you to and doesn't respond, then that's his loss.

0|0
    0|0
    • What should i say? I haven't talked to him in a while.. I'll be texting him hit I don't know how to start

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't. If he needs to talk to you, he will contact you.

0|0
    0|0
    • I already did:/ and I regret it! This is what u get for being too sweet.. I feel rejected once again! I'm such a moron

• Awww sweetie, don't be so hard on yourself. His loss. Get angry about how he has made you feel. We've all tried that last reach out before; it seldom goes well though. Just know we have all done it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• If he dumped you I wouldn't be the one contacting him. It's his loss if he wants to contact he will. But I mean if you want to reach out to him that's up to you. I would just let it be don't chase him. Give him his space and sooner or later he'll realize what he lost.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I were u I wouldn't text him, he dumped u, have a bit of self respect

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes