My boyfriend called me fat?

I asked my boyfriend if he thought I was fat & then he said "Yes." & I didn't respond back. we just got back together on the 10th of December. He told me that about an hour ago & I'm just really hurt. I do feel the need to just break it off, I feel like he wants me to... How/What do I say in order to just break up with him?

139

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You set a trap for him by asking him that question. Try to be a little bit more confident. I know it is difficult I am overweight myself, but confidence goes a long way no matter what your body type. If you learn to love yourself, you will not need to get that sort of reassurance from a man. However, any good boyfriend would not tell his girlfriend that she is fat, no matter what. He should want to make you feel good. If he knows that you are trying to lose weight, he should support and encourage you and not put you down. Tell him that your feelings are hurt, but in the future, try not to put yourself in that kind of situation. If you want to break up with him tell him that you are sorry, but you do not deserve to be treated like that.