Is it a bad idea to have daily contact with my ex?

After 6 months of no contact, my ex and I have added each other on snapchat. We have also talked on Skype 1 time. I dont have romantic feelings for him, but I am bit afraid that will get feelings for him again. But it feels so nice to have a person who really understands me to talk to and share things with.
Do you think there is a big chance that I will get feelings for him again if we have a bit contact everyday?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes be careful.

• I will try, but its so hard. He is my soulmate :(

• You will have to decide on that.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's up to you if you want to contact him but be careful so you don't get attached or gain feelings for him. I don't talk to my ex at all no contact no nothing just silence. It's whatever you want to do.

• The best is to have no contact with him like the past 6 months. But when I talked to him on Skype, I realized how much I miss him. It just broke my heart the way he looked at me and smiled :/

• I don't think so, :/ But I don't know, he said he was glad that I accepted him on snapchat, and he really wondered if I was sexually active. He would ask if he didn't cared right?

Another problem is that I really miss having sex with him, isn't it better to at least have sex with him sometimes than not having sex at all? :S Im so confused :(

• If you want to contact him that's up to you, I'm just saying don't do it because you might get your hopes up for nothing. I don't talk to mine at all, nothing but silence. But if that's what you want to do then its up to you. I can't decide for you.