My ex boyfriend is giving me mixed signals?

I wanna get back with my ex. We broke up about 4 months ago and within the past month he's texted me a couple times saying "how have you been?" Or "how did your basketball game go tonight?"... I sent him a good luck text a few days ago and he said thank you but when I tried to hold a conversation he just ignored my text. Why is he trying to talk to me but then acting uninterested when I try to talk to him?

He wanted nothing to do with me until recently when he started texting me.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and that it Is Good-bye, my love forever. And with an "EX" that still Marks his X in your own soft spot, Luvbug18, he may be Missing the Kissing of the history lessons you both shared together and Still want you back in his life, regardless if He Is------Then acting uninterested when I try to talk to him.
    It seems this wet behind the ears in years lad is having a bit of fun with you in his own way. He seems to feel it is okay for him to make all the moves and grooves when he feels like it but when you try it, it's a horse of another color and he leaves you in the stable to just stand in the stance until he comes prancing along again and wants to hop on your back.
    You both may or may not have been intimate together and if so, he may be back for bare back with Friends with benefits. And if you both weren't, he may want to just keep you in his life again, to let you know he is still around and think he may even have a few Reins left to hold.
    Good luck. xx

• So you think he might care but isn't open to showing it?

• Aw you're welcome :)

• :)) xxoo