Ladies, how do guys that you know love you react to being broken up to? And guys how do you react to it? Im curios because I acted very indifferent?

I don't know if i'm in the gray but when my girl broke up with me because I guess i scared her saying i love you too soon i kinda reacted very indifferent and didn't even contacdt her for a week.

I did send her a gift that i promised to give her only because I felt that I was in a better place that I wouldn't mind giving her a gift that i put a lot of thought into it. She did not expect to get what I sent her but I just felt that she deserved a token of my appreciation because she really helped me change for the better. I learned from her because she was an exceptional person and allowed myself to emulate certain traits in her that will stay with me for the rest of my life.

I thanked her for the time we knew each other and told her all the reasons why I would never regret getting to know her.

I told my friends this and they say how dumb it was and that it shows that i'm still in love with her. Contrary, I feel that someone who's in love will have an ego to do the total opposite.

What do you think?

10

What Girls Said 1

• Well one guy who claimed he loved me kept apologizing for"whatever you think I did" after i dumped him and he kept saying he still loved me but he was sleeping with other girls. When i pointed that out to him he said he wasn't but two of the girls he was sleeping with were my cousins. That probably doesn't help at all. I'm sorry.

What Guys Said 0