What should I do? I miss my ex?

Im in a new relationship and miss my ex bf like crazy. My bf (Tom) and I were friends for a while he told me he liked me when I had a bf. We started hanging out more after me and my ex broke up (2 months ago) and then he asked me to be his gf.

Before Tom I was talking to Rick a guy who worked across the street and I was basically talking to him to not think about my ex and we would go everywhere together and do everything together. He doenst know I have a bf yet.

Its been a month and I have not spoken to my ex. The last conversation I had with him he was a jerk to me. Its hard not talking to him and seeing him. I love him and miss him and I feel so bad for leading my bf on. Part of me wants to go back to my ex and make it work. The other part of me wants to be single and not deal with a relationship right now.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Please please dump this poor guy. I don't mean to be rude, but he doesn't deserve to be strung along and hurt. If your heart is not in it, then don't date him. There's nothing worse than finding out that you're just a rebound to somebody you've genuinely fallen for. It's situations like this that turn nice guys into assholes.