Guys would you like it if a girl who broke up with you, told you that they were missing you?

I had been friends with this guy for a while and then we went on a date that didn't end very well. And so, i told him that we should remain just friends. Although he agreed, he asked me to stop talking to him. Now i miss him and feel like sending him a message, but i don't want to get back together with him. I only miss him as my friend. Do you think it would be a bad idea?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You should keep contact with him via messages at least. If he feels comfortable, then he will maintain it. The idea is just to try and normalise the situation from your side as good as possible.
    Then leave the matter on him.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I don't see a break up in that description. Also, why not, let him know you miss him, just remember to point out that you miss him in a Friendly way.

1|0
    0|0
  • just leave him alone
    How would you feel if someone left you and then started texting you shit,
    come on girl you made that choice already, he's gone find a new guy friend to fall on

0|0
    1|0
  • Bad idea, you will give him mixed signals. I would never go back to anyone who friendship zones me. That's just me.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes