Guys would you like it if a girl who broke up with you, told you that they were missing you?

I had been friends with this guy for a while and then we went on a date that didn't end very well. And so, i told him that we should remain just friends. Although he agreed, he asked me to stop talking to him. Now i miss him and feel like sending him a message, but i don't want to get back together with him. I only miss him as my friend. Do you think it would be a bad idea?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• You should keep contact with him via messages at least. If he feels comfortable, then he will maintain it. The idea is just to try and normalise the situation from your side as good as possible.
    Then leave the matter on him.