How can I mend a broken heart?

Those who know, will! Show me what you know...

54

Most Helpful Girl

• Spend time with people who care about you such as friends and family go out and do things that make you happy, take up a new hobby buy new clothes, don't contact the person who broke your heart set yourself standards and requirements for the nxt person you meet dont dwell on what went wrong worry about what you can do right nxt time dont put blame on yourself or the other just try and get on with your life so to speak

What Girls Said 4

• love is bandages
    care is stitches

• I fixed mines with Elmer's glue.

• It takes time
    Me and my bf broke up last year
    I only got over him this year

• Its a cliche but true , only time heals a broken heart. The hearts a muscle, the more you use it, the stronger it becomes. A heart only mends when you stop stumbling over something behind you !

What Guys Said 4

• take it to the mender LOL

• I think that time tends to heal it if we allow it. The more you think of it, the harder it is to mend and you also prolong it. Trust me, I know.

• When you find out let me know...

• Super glue, fishing string and Wrigley's chewing gum. To be serious for a minute (I can be serious) the mind can fool you. A broken heart can be more overwhelming than it should be. To invest all your happiness in one person is dangerous and not healthy but when you are sad from losing a lover all you can do is force yourself to get back out there and socialize and not be a hermit. Feeling sorry for yourself can kill you slowly.