Texting my ex boyfriend help?

My ex boyfriend who dumped me sometimes texts me saying "how have you been?" Or something along the lines of that. Next time he texts me I'm gonna respond with "who is this?" What will go through his head if I say this?
The reason I want to say "who is this when he texts me is because I tried texting him not too long ago to see how he was and he ignored me.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• he's going to think you don't want to talk just ask him straight up what's his intentions of txtin u

• I thought he wanted me back until I texted him and he ignored me

• well if he ignoring u don't even bother talking to him at all he's an ex for a reason he's probably just trying to see if he still has you don't fall for it im sure u were doing good w out him.