BOYS and LADIES if you found out your first gf/bf passed away would you attend their funeral?

whether or not u ended on not so good terms and haven't talked in quite some time would you go and do you think it would it be ok to go?

53

Most Helpful Guy

• If it was someone I was close to and the funeral was close enough, yes, I would. They were someone important in my life, even if things did not work out in the end.

• Thank you for MHO. If this is about you, and you are going, I think you will be very glad that you decided to go.