BOYS and LADIES if you found out your first gf/bf passed away would you attend their funeral?

whether or not u ended on not so good terms and haven't talked in quite some time would you go and do you think it would it be ok to go?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If it was someone I was close to and the funeral was close enough, yes, I would. They were someone important in my life, even if things did not work out in the end.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for MHO. If this is about you, and you are going, I think you will be very glad that you decided to go.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• My first gf was 3 years ago, haven't spoke since. So no.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't do funerals.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Of course I would go! And why do you think it wouldn't be ok? I would want anyone who ever cared about me to go especially ones that I had a close relationship with. It shows you care.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm don't think I would.
    I would just mourn their death.

1|0
    0|0
  • Me = always moving forward = NO

0|0
    0|0
  • Just to think about that, makes me chill!
    I would go. We had contact a year ago but he is a really good person I care about.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 37 so my first boyfriend was roughly 20 years ago. We are FB friends but don't talk. He lives on the other side of the continent, is married and has two kids. I wouldn't go for all of these reasons (it's been a long time, we aren't in touch, he lives far away, I'm not a part of his life and aside from his mum wouldn't know anyone).

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes