How do you move on from ur 1st love?

i just came to realize there's no more i can do for my relationship it was going to down hill & it just seemed impossible to make everything better:( it was so hard to walk away cus im deeply in love w him & i don't know how to move on & im starting to realize he just ain't ever agmit he's wrongs he even told me last night "the love i had for u went in the garbage" that hurt a lot wen he told me that after all we've been through & after all I've done for him i was there through his struggles! i was hoping he would end up regreting letting me go & realise i was a good woman to him!!! Now i feel like he may never realise it & never come back to me:'( im starting to accept it but how do u move on & learn to let go? it hurts so bad i feel like im dying inside:( i feel uncertain about the future w out him what if i never meet someone & end up alone forever, i just don't know how to pick myself back up at this point how do u move on? it seems impossible!
i need some advice to help me get through it:(

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going through a similar situation... it has been tough. I have found surrounding myself with positive, supportive people helps. Devoting more time to hobbies (I love riding horses for example) is a good way to move forward. Finding a new love interest has also helped me be distracted enough, but also has kind of hurt me a bit because I miss certain things about my ex.

• Yes it is hard im trying to stay strong one day ill feel fine another day i feel like bleh:/ im just ready to get passed this already because i know he's no good for me i loved him anyways but at this point there ain't more i can do:/