Is it wrong to dump her just before Christmas?

Ok.. so from the answer to my previous question i need to get rid of my SO.

Would it be wrong to do it just before Christmas, or should i wait?
Updates:
Please don't think this is easy.. i think the world of this girl, but it is obvious i am being played..
Ok.. background..

I call her.. some guy answers saying he is her bf and he has taken her phone off her.
She says he is an ex from 2 years ago.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's clear she's cheating on you.

Why should you care about her feelings when obviously she doesn't care about yours?

If she has been dating him for that long... its clear who the side man is.
    YOU!
    She doesn't even have enough respect to tell you the truth.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• ... that would really really really hurt.

'need to get rid of'... the fuck? do we look like rag dolls to u or something?

0|0
    0|1
    • Please read my previous question.. you see why.. i don't want to 'get rid of'at all, believe me, but there is another person in the picture at her end xx

• it doesn't matter. ur now in a situation where 2 women are involved. u need to hold back on this 'new woman' till u leave ur first woman in a respectable manner that does not break her at what's meant to be a most joyous time of year.

• Noo.. not 2 women not at all.. me calling her and some guy claiming to be her bf answering.. she says an ex from 2 years ago.. please see my previous question !

• Before Christmas is probably the very worst time. It's like saying "hey, it's the best time of the year, but I'm ruining it for you right here and right now so that you hate me forever and every Christmas you'll be reminded of this breakup!" Don't do it. Wait it out and break up at a time in which you wouldn't hurt her feelings as much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust me do it before. I know it will suck but it will be even worse when you fake it during Christmas and she looks back on it with sadness and it becomes a tainted holiday. Don't make it a painful reminder.

And it's like where do you draw the line? Because then there's New Years then Easter then her bday etc etc it's never easy. End it now :)

0|0
    0|0
    • And if she's cheating on you, you deserve a lot better than to spend Christmas with a disloyal sneaky lying bitch! It's okay to put yourself first sometimes!!!

• Here are the possibilities based on the situation:

Drop her right before Christmas and look like an insensitive douche, or drop her right after she's given you gifts and look like a selfish douche.

If the holiday goes really well and smooth, you'll also being a lying douche for leading her on.

I don't really think you're a "douche" because I don't know you, but this won't go well for you anyway, so just do it now. You should have done it when you first realized how you were feeling. Sooner is better, in my opinion. If it were me, I'd want you to tell me now.

2|0
    0|0
  • The relationship is obviously over why prolong it? End it now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do it after Christmas pls

1|0
    0|0
    • @ updates she's lying so she's not worth it... end it anytime

• Normally I'd say no, don't do it now, wait until after Christmas. But if she is actually cheating on you, then I feel like you don't have to consider her feelings.

So you've never actually managed to find solid proof?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Do it soon as possible
    perhaps before Christmas then when she with her family and friends, makes it easier to not be down
    thus easing ya guilt :3

0|0
    0|0
  • You should have done it at around Dec 10 at the latest, if not earlier. Now you have to wait until Jan 7 or so.

0|0
    0|0
    • Some bloke claiming to be her boyfriend had not answered her phone until the 18th December.. she says it was a jealous ex from 2 years ago, but he was in her appartment !

• Eh, unless you suspect she bought you some really expensive gift like a new gaming PC or something, dump the bitch ASAP.

0|0
    1|0
  • Christmas is just another day of the year, it has nothing to do with it

0|0
    0|0
  • you did what my best friend did, he dumped her during Christmas.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would wait till after the holidays.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do it now. I hate Christmas anyway.

0|0
    1|0
  • Dude I would do it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know the situation, but if you feel strongly enough to end it, you might as well just do it now.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes