He's moved on and dated other girls but is mad because I won't speak to him anymore?

He's seen two other girls since things stopped between us, it took me a while to finally move on. I thought that I could keep him in my life as a friend but the feelings were too strong, now I'm finally ready to move on. He texted me the other day but I didn't bother to read it right away nor did I even respond. Since then his behaviour towards me has been passive-aggressive.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• And how did he get mad? I don't see him even caring. You're the only one that still dwells on it

• we have the same group of friends so whenever we're around each other, there's always a tension between us even when I've tried to be polite.