My mom got into a fight today with my dad's mistress, and I was impressed?

The other woman turned up at our house today and she asked to speak to my mom. They were having a conversation and out of sudden my mom gave her a BIG slap, the whore then slapped her back and then my mom kicked the shit out of her, i didn't know my mom can fight this good.

Our neighbors seperated them after a while, but my mom broke her nose and knocked a few of her teeth out.

My mom left with no injuries, so i am happy and i think that whore got what she deserved in my opinion.

But she started it, why would she go after a married man? she is obviously the worse.

65

Most Helpful Guy

• That is a great, heartwarming story. That makes me feel good. I'm reading a Christmas Carol tonight, but reading this makes me feel all cozy in my toes (which have my bear fluffy house shoes over them).

I love hearing that a ho got beat down.

Merry Christmas. :-)