My mom got into a fight today with my dad's mistress, and I was impressed?

The other woman turned up at our house today and she asked to speak to my mom. They were having a conversation and out of sudden my mom gave her a BIG slap, the whore then slapped her back and then my mom kicked the shit out of her, i didn't know my mom can fight this good.

Our neighbors seperated them after a while, but my mom broke her nose and knocked a few of her teeth out.

My mom left with no injuries, so i am happy and i think that whore got what she deserved in my opinion.

Updates:
But she started it, why would she go after a married man? she is obviously the worse.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That is a great, heartwarming story. That makes me feel good. I'm reading a Christmas Carol tonight, but reading this makes me feel all cozy in my toes (which have my bear fluffy house shoes over them).

I love hearing that a ho got beat down.

Merry Christmas. :-)

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah so do I , your dads a whore as well and need a bigger slap as he was the cheater and she wasn't ;)

1|0
    0|0
    • My dad doesn't let his mouth run like this whore does. She got what she deserved.

• Show All
    • @asker you either trolling, naive, or a daddy's girl -.- but i give up

• Well ok but she shouldn't have picked a taken man. It's her own fault that she ended up the way she is now.

• Well... not a question, but interesting story. Why would this woman show up at your house?

0|0
    0|0
    • She wanted my mom to leave dad because she loves him more than her.

• well... I am sorry for all of that. It seems your mom and dad have some sorting out to do.

• Why didn't your mom slap your dad?

1|0
    0|0
    • She did. But the woman deserved it since she was speaking rudely to my mom and acting ad if she was above her. I am so glad she lost a few of her teeth, now men won't want to fuck her haha.

• Show All
    • And she is a filthy skank as well.

• @Blondiee2014 I don't even...

• Sloot bag... Anyway on to the question ya she kind of got what was coming it was a little vicious that she left without teeth and a broken nose but at the same time but it always kind of makes you proud when you see someone you're related to or a good buddy beat the shit out of someone it's like "Atta boi you destroyed that kid" It's just how it is lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Depends on who is the person getting beaten. This was far from vicious.

What Girls Said 6

• 0|3
    1|0
    • I don't know if it's the wildernest or the awesome beard
      Maybe I was expecting so much more than a head nod but I love this gif haha :)

• Wilderness**

• you always have the best gifs lol

• I have no sympathy towards the cheater and mistress

0|0
    0|0
  • Your dad is next. D: he probably deserves it.

1|0
    0|0
    • No. He didn't say anything rude to my mum like this woman did even though he has higher authority to do so.

• Seeing your response to others opinions, I'm not even going to start..

• Good choice

• Yeah she deserve that ass kicking. haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Your father will cheat again, you understand that right? She may be a "whore" but your father is a bastard for keeping her in the first place. If she told your mother to leave him then that means he's been telling his mistress that he wants to leave in the first place, that he cares more for her than you and your mother.

0|0
    0|0
    • What a bunch of lies. She said that because she is a greedy skank and has no respect whatever. She was obviously jealous my dad choose my mother and so she came to our house to complain like a 5 year old. Sad.

• Show All
    • She knew all along he is married, and seduced my Dad, she has the least chance to be the victim of us all.

• And again your dad went along with it. Like your missing the big thing here where your dad cheated on your mom. You can blame the mistress all you want but it was your father who willingly went along with it.

• Your moms pathetic for not leaving your dad that's what I think

4|3
    0|0

Recommended myTakes