Who get over a relationship first? And who would come end up coming back to who first? Guys or girl?

I wanna know if a couple break up who mostly comes back to whom first? Guys or girls?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not a gender thing. It depends on that person everyone is different individually. If you want someone back you go back out and try and get them back I don't think it has to do with being a make or female

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys do the breaking up 99 percent of the time. 99 percent of these women desperately try to cling on to the past. That's my opinion anyways