To the ladies, and guys if you insist :P what would you rate me from 1-10? Honestly, just to scope my potential since I'm newly single?

We all know how our self esteem takes a hit when someone breaks up with us. The girl I was with was very attractive and it bums me out that maybe I won't get a girl as nice inside and out as her. What do you think of how i look? This is a real look of how i look. No angles, or facial contusions to make me look different.

I'm slender fit but I'm working out more so hopefully i can gain more weight lol

An honest rating. I can take it :)

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Im straight, and im not digging the facial hair, i think you'll look cleaner without it, that'll make you look more attractive i think!

What Girls Said 2

• I'd say around an 8/10

• would bang/10

What Guys Said 1

• Whatever style it is ure going for
    Women will respond better if u had a slight smile
    Not a creepy or bright smile

But a confident relaxed smile
    I say u give that a try

Men need to understand.. The whole James bond look doesn't work for all of us.. Just the few selected ones who are born with other perfect facial features that naturally attract women