How do you let go of someone you care about but you feel they are playing you?

I have this fear that my SO is playing me, there is a lot of evidence that I have chosen to ignore. I care a lot about her and know that me walking away will have a huge impact on her life ( I am supporting her through uni ). The end of this month I will find out for certain and will have to make a decision about our future. If I have to wall away, how do I do it, how do I shut myself off from the consequences to her?

11

What Girls Said 1

• Whether you stay or walk away, there will be consequences. It seems in your situation you have to decide whether you stay and and give her another chance or leave and give youself a better chance. Dont make a fool of yorself by staying with someone whos playing you, and never waste your time with someone who wastes your faith and trust. If you allow her to remain part of your life after hurting or betraying you in anyway, you are giving her the permission and another opportunity to do it again She obviously doesn't care about the consequences of her actions towards you. Letting go is hard to do, but holding on is harder , and more painful. Maybe its times to realize she can stay in your heart, but not in your life.

What Guys Said 1

• You drink some hot cocoa while tearing up.