Is it long distance relationship really cannot stay long?

Me & my ex bf have been together around 2 years and half... He have to work in oversea and he moved there on March this year... We haven't meet for 9 months and I have plan my trip to visit him on December... I was looking forward to meet him... Last month, he asked for break up... Why? I cannot accept the fact... I really want to be with him...

11

Most Helpful Guy

• No long term doesn't work... I want to write this on my tombstone... I said it so many times and idiots argue with me... The they come back crying and asking how they can get over it...