My gf is acting moody and distant with me all of a sudden, am I just a rebound or void filller she jumped from a relationship to this relationship?

Hey guys, well i'm 20 and me and my girlfriend have been seeing eachother for around 2 months, first month we were just friends but the 2nd month we offically got together and it's been great.

Sad thing is now i'm starting to notice red flags appearing and it's getting me really down because i really love this girl. First red flag well you know people say you need time to heal after a break up, this is exactly the opposite of what happened she was in a abusive relationship and broke up with the guy, as soon as she broke up with the guy she reached out to me and latched onto me. Thing is we met a couple months back but didn't speak much as soon as we met the first time she told everyone she liked me and i was a nice guy etc but i had a gf at the time and she ended getting a bf soon after aswell. I am now single so maybe word got out so when she broke it off with her boyfriend she reached out to me we became good friends etc, she was very forward with me like always messaging me inviting me places etc which i found really nice a refreshing because usually with girls you have to chase them.

She wanted everyone to know we was together posted me all over her Facebook introduced me to all her family and friends etc, so although people say wait after a break up we literally got together like 2 weeks after she broke up with her guy, before then we were just friends, but i thought she has pursued me she has put in real effort so she must have genuine feelings for me and she does.

Anyway, couple weeks into our relationship, she says she has doubts about me and isn't sure if she's ready for a relationship, saying she has anger she needs to let out and doesn't want to mess up our relationship as it's the best thing that's ever happened to her etc. We get past that still together but things have changed, she's more moody now less affectionate, more distant usually she would call and message me now she barely replies half the time... CONTINUED...
.. since that day things ain't the same am i just clutching on is this doomed already, maybe i was a rebound, she's told me all her ex's have lied and cheated i'm the nicest bf she's ever had as i'm loyal etc how she doesn't want our relationship to be a rebound but sometimes u never know it's a rebound until it's over she said this a while back by the way and i shrugged it off, were cool though i spent the weekend meeting her family etc, but things just ain't the same, should i be worried
... Thing is she suffers from depression which has got really bad lately, she's seen a counsellor for it etc, we have exams etc which has got her quite stressed, whenever she is moody i hold her and tell her i love her and im here for her, i tell her it's my job to make her happy when she's sad and lift her up when she's down i told her to unload all her problems onto me and i'll help her get through it. She told me thats why she loves me as all her ex's didn't care but then she's still distant?

20