It's totally okay that I am only sleeping with my pillow tonight right?

Dude being single is like only cool for a month I don't know am I weird that I already want a relationship?
Updates:
Dude being single is like only cool for a month I don't know am I weird that I already want a relationship? Maybe I'm not cute enough or relatable damn I want kit Kat bar so bad right now

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• there are people who don't know how to be single. I've spent most of my life single. though I do get lonely on occasion having the freedom and space is good.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No way man. Hug that pillow tight and fall asleep. I may or may not have been known to do that on occasion as well ;)

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• We as humans crave interaction with other humans, wether it be physical or verbal. So no it's not weird at all.

1|2
    0|0
  • You can't be in a successful relationship without being comfortable and functional alone first. Nobody else can provide you lasting happiness then yourself. A relationship can add to it but it isn't necessary.

1|1
    0|0
  • A aha tell me about it.. I was about to ask a question... 'I wonder what the percentage of the GAG's that are lonely :/ I'd defiantly count to that

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea being alone gets fkn old and boring , like I get out the gym and just want to come home to someone happy to see me or something or feel acknowledged. I think I lost my touch since I was in a marraiage most of my early years

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm the same, I just prefer being in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no rule I guess, you do what you like and don't care about what others say. ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• We all snuggle up with out pillow once in a while. I usually only get to see my guy on the weekends so I snuggle up, with the pillow more than I do him. be patient, you'll find the right guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah not at all..

1|0
    0|0
  • dudette... being single has got its pros and cons

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes