It's totally okay that I am only sleeping with my pillow tonight right?

Dude being single is like only cool for a month I don't know am I weird that I already want a relationship?
Dude being single is like only cool for a month I don't know am I weird that I already want a relationship? Maybe I'm not cute enough or relatable damn I want kit Kat bar so bad right now

47

Most Helpful Guy

• there are people who don't know how to be single. I've spent most of my life single. though I do get lonely on occasion having the freedom and space is good.

Most Helpful Girl

• No way man. Hug that pillow tight and fall asleep. I may or may not have been known to do that on occasion as well ;)