How to make a guy miss you?

So I had this guy, Kyle. We were not together for long.. But I liked him a lot. I think we were together for like 3 weeks, But, he doesn't want me anymore. He did a lot of effort for me, I didn't appreciate it though. But I would love a second chance, and he just doesn't want to give me one. I miss him so much. I want him to miss me... But he doesn't even want to talk to me. I don't know what to do :(
DanHart: He doesn't believe in second chances:(

13

Most Helpful Guy

• May I ask why you didn't appreciate his efforts? I think you could potentially have a second chance if you openly explained him what had been going on with you when you broke with him. You need to show him that you're sorry and that you're being honest with him, but you'll probably have to wait for a while anyway until he has calmed down a bit more. I don't know enough about your exact situation though, but I did what I could do.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't make someone miss you. Either they will or they won't. Try talking to him and see if he's willing to give you a second chance. If he says no, suck it up and move on.