Lost feelings or family issues?

After four months of dating (and almost a year of friendship), my bf dumped me saying he's not ready for a relationship. I didn't understand because he seemed REALLY into me, at least up until the last week when he seemed slightly distant but still seemed interested in my life, texting me all throughout the day, doing me favors, etc. Did he completely lose feelings in just a week? The other factor to consider is that we're both teens and his family is SUPER strict and tight-knit and seemed to be trying to keep us apart. Do you have any additional insight on this? Thank you.

01

Most Helpful Guy

• It's probably a combination of both. Stress of keeping with you plus losing interest in the stress itself.

• What do you mean by "losing interest in the stress itself"?

• So it all just got to be too much?