Lets say you break up with a guy because you fell out of love. You then see him a few months later and he's much better looking. Would you reconsider?

I suspect my girl broke up with me because I was a little too skinny. She always said that I was amazing and she loved my face but that I was slim. She liked big guys. Anyways, I never got offended by it and still don't. But I'm wondering if I do get bigger (which i always wanted to do because I am too skinny) do you think she would want me back?

The sex was amazing but she told me that one day she woke up and stopped loving me. I've been there and that has happened to me.

So what's your take. Ex is now hotter than when you were with him. Would you reconsider it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• People reconsider these things all the time on those grounds. It's sad and pathetic... and human.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I don't know where to start.
    I wouldn't break up a guy because he suddenly got ugly or whatever. So it wouldn't really make a difference to me if he got more attractive based on objective criteria.
    He wouldn't look attractive to me anymore.
    She didn't stop loving you because you got ugly or fat. She suddenly stopped loving you because she realized other stuff about you. Stuff she couldn't handle.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like thin guys. It's unlikely Id end up with a chunky guy in the first place. If I did that's by my own volition snd I'm not going to turn around and dump him fir it. If I ended up wuth him it's bc I fell in love with him in spite of him nit being my tyoe.

If a dump a guy there are real reasons and that's not going to be bc he is what he was when we met lol that's ridiculous.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, i would not. if i broke up with them, it would have been for much more important reasons than being too skinny.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes... if I was with him based on looks alone...

I would never be with a guy only for his looks. His looks attract me, but his personality keeps me. If I no longer want to be with him, it won't be because of his looks. So no, if I saw him a while later and I thought he looked hotter I wouldn't want to get back with him. It wouldn't solve why I dumped him in the first place. An ex is an ex for a reason.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Been there done that , exept i was too fat not to skinny. my advice: go start working with heavy weights and even do some martial arts if u have the time to, get big, take good carr of yourself and oh man that girl will regret leaving you but its too late and you wouldn't give a fuck cause you got tons of other girls tha wanna date you i promise, u will thank me later;)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes