Lets say you break up with a guy because you fell out of love. You then see him a few months later and he's much better looking. Would you reconsider?

I suspect my girl broke up with me because I was a little too skinny. She always said that I was amazing and she loved my face but that I was slim. She liked big guys. Anyways, I never got offended by it and still don't. But I'm wondering if I do get bigger (which i always wanted to do because I am too skinny) do you think she would want me back?

The sex was amazing but she told me that one day she woke up and stopped loving me. I've been there and that has happened to me.

So what's your take. Ex is now hotter than when you were with him. Would you reconsider it?

42

Most Helpful Guy

• People reconsider these things all the time on those grounds. It's sad and pathetic... and human.