Do you think he still has feelings for me or am I getting the run around?

My ex bf and I were together for a yr and he tried for a whole year just to convince me to be together since him and I were complete opposites, but I gave him a chance. However, we broke up because he feels I betrayed his trust. Now, it's been 5 mths since we broke up. However, when we are around each other he will hug me kiss me and for Christmas he gave me a gift that I had told him I wanted when we were dating. I didn't even think he wld remember. Although he doesn't spend as much time with me hanging out he does text me on his own, he does still kiss me. I've asked about us and he says he's not ready for a relationship i ask is it with me or in general he says in general. I've heard before not to question him about a relationship he has his reasons which he will not discuss and to leave it as is. When we do hang out though it feels so much like we are together he will look at me and smile, kiss my forehead etc. I dnt want to feel used but I don't know what's going on. I love him very much and if even after our break up we haven't fully left each other shows me something has to be there but I don't know i dnt want to be used. . does he care? What's going on?

10