If your ex seems to not know what he wants but does still show signs he's interested is it best to distance yourself or show your around?

Some people say being distant will make a person see what they are missing out on others say that is dumb to do and will only cause more distance.. what do you feel is better and why?

• continue to show you are there so you can grow
  • leave him alone to make him miss you

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Im in this situation right now, and I feel it is best to let your ex go! There are so many more people to meet in this world and what if you get back with your ex instead of the one coming into your life. If your ex is your soulmate then it will happen eventually

• I feel my ex is my soul mate one day I saw him and I said to myself "he's going to be my husband" and I've never felt like this about anyone before.. we never fully have let each other go but he feels I betrayed his trust.. one time we broke up for 2 weeks and he told me "when we broke up you didn't even try to make it work" and those words haunt me now but the reason why I did what I did was jst to give him time

• I can never trust a guy that blames something on a girl, thats lame of him to say "when we broke up you didn't even try to make it work." he's putting all the blame on you and in return its haunting you, not nice! If he genuinely wanted you back he would have gotten you back, he probably knew you well enough to know exactly what to do to get you to stay. If he honest to God wants you back, hell make it happen