If a guy comes back after months?

if a guy that you had quite a complicated but loving thing with (never quite defined) comes back, like calling weekly (not picking up though) what do they USUALLY want? as in their usual intentions. ended pretty heated so I'm not surprised he's calling after a while, I told him not to call me again, even though I didn't mean it when I said it.
  • mostly just sex nothing more
  • want to try again, miss you
  • combination of sex and missing you
    Vote C
  • just bored
    Vote D
we had a really good thing together and he was really caring and respectful of me, things just got complicated at the end and I had to move away for a while for school?
if you block them on your phone but they know your house number does that still count as them not reaching out or are they just understanding me saying I don't want to talk and they're blocked on my cell?

10