Do you miss a person or just the memories of a person?

An ex and I of 4 years broke up about a year ago (I was her first) and we've dated other people since. Recently we were having a good conversation (talking/text), then out of no where she gets angry and says she hates me. Later on I ask her why she said that and she said she didn't have to explain anything to me. Then we began to argue. She said she wanted to be friends but she can't seem to have a decent conversation going with me. Then she told me she wasn't in love with me just more in love with the memories we had. I didn't mind I just got mad because she ignitiated the conversation then ended it abruptly and rudely. Why do you thin she does that?

My other question is: do people really just love the memories of others or the actual person.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• It can be the memories sometimes. Like they say, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder". Sometimes, people tend to dwell on all the good memories and forget the bad. In her case, it sounds like she dwells on the good memories and is realizing that she is doing that lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• A little of both. Sometimes a person changes and it's the memories I had with the old them that I miss.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes