What should I do. Someone help?

I've found out my "girlfriend" talks to another guy. I love this girl more than anything. I've haven't been so happy like this in a long time. She says she loves me and she shows me lots of love. I feel lifeless right now. She doesn't know I know that she is doing this. I'm just so broken right now. I've asked her about things when I thought she was cheating on me before and she lied to my face and said "i just dont trust her thats all". I'm just tired of girls breaking my heart. This isn't the first time this has happened. I love this girl too much to leave her. We planned on having a good future together and I really looked forward to it. I've never met a girl like this before. We have the same sense of humor, we share the same likes and dislikes welike the same foods etc. I just don't know what to do. I feel like I can't trust anyone anymore and I'm tearing up while writing this:(

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• is she talking to the guy? or sexting? cause there is a difference, how do you know he isn't gay?

0|0
    0|0
    • They best friends in Snapchat. And he was not there before which means they are talking and I've seen a pic he doesn't look gay he looks full of confidence and he looks like the type of guy to use a girl for "certain features" of her body which I don't find very respectful. Ik I'm just saying my impression of him. Ihhaven't met him or ever spoke to him. And he looks to be around 18-20

• talk to your girl, and trust her, if you make her think that you won't accept the truth, she won't give it to you

• Ok will do. thanks very very much:)

What Guys Said 1

• Without trust you'll never have a good future. You'll always be looking for something that's wrong in the relationship. You need to establish trust. Ask her about it, stay calm and try to empathize with her. As the cliché goes, communication is key. Best of luck!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes