Constantly creeping on my ex boyfriends new girlfriends social media?

I always lurk on her social media. Her pictures, her posts, her tweets and statuses. I always compare myself to her and overall i just envy her and her relationship she has with my ex boyfriend. I'm living in the past. Every time i watch him, i'm becoming lost in time. Lost Fantasizing about me being her.

I've been doing this for nearly six months and it's physically impossible to move on. Especially after 2015.

What should
I do?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Look you are obviously still missing him and of course still love him. Its natural, I still miss my ex gf, and she's with her ex right now. But lurking will not help you heal, only more pain. I did the lurking for about a week and then stopped. I have to give her space and, if things don't work between them later on the road, I will be there and get my foot back in the door. But If you are still going to lurk, and fantasize about the past, which is fine its your life, do as you please. But please don't go in another relationship and bring on a rebound, and still not be over your ex. Honestly I feel that reach out to him, but not right now maybe down the road, I will reach out to my ex after some months have passed. You never know what will happen after time has passed. How'd you break up by the way?

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the amazing advice! And we broke up because of distance problems.

Most Helpful Girl

• The only way is to stop. I'm in the same situation as you. I used to creep up my Ex's new Gf and compare myself to her- this is normal but I needed to stop.. What's worse is I work with those two so I see them together a lot.. I started a "no stalking" count and so far I've kept up with it. I basically decided to move on and to stop caring. It's hard but I'm determined to move pass this.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• You are still in love. And you have three options;

1: Find someone else that you can love.

2: Tell him how you feel, and that your life can't move on without him.

3: Wait for her to split up with him or the other way around, and start speaking with him again.

0|1
    0|0
    • Still in love after a year? He's forgotten about me. Thankyou for your opinion.

• Trust me hun, he has not forgotten. I can see from your text that you still care for him, a lot. Because of that you can not give up on him just because you feel as if he would not remember.

If you care for him that much, get him. He's all yours.

• Thankyou so much!

What Girls Said 2

• It's hard, but you need to move on. If you keep living in the past, you won't let someone else in your present or your future. Do it for yourself, he's, obviously, already moved on. Why shouldn't you?

0|0
    0|0
  • I had this problem! Ask yourself is it really him, the thought of him, or the memories you had with him? I realized mine was just memories and I have moved on!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes