Should this relationship end?

Hi so I've been in a relationship with this girl for about 6 months now and we moved in together pretty early, she felt uncomfortable at her appartment with Her roommate so she moved in with me ( we were long distance as Well) since than the relationship has gone downhill. We fight a lot and I know it's not trustworthy to look through your significant others phone but I've seen her text her ex boyfriend from the UK and he sects her and she goes along with it. I've confronted her in the past and she said he is just very controlling over her and said she would stop next thing I know age starts Facebook messaging him still letting him talk to her like that. We haven't had sex for months now because she has been having a reaction to her new birth control. Should I just break up with her I feel like I can never trust her anymore this is the 4th time I've caught her sexting him I really some advice on my current situation.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• She is clearly not over her ex and if she is, she has no respect for your relationship. If you feel you can't trust her and she still continues doing this, maybe it's time to end things

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE