Once a cheater, always a cheater? Did I dodge a bullet?

I have been struggling with getting over my ex. I feel I lost a really great person. I didn't give her an indication on the future and she started to lose hope in us. She gave up trying and was ready to move on.

I noticed she was distant, taking pictures of herself, being on her phone a lot, and staying late at work. I found out she was cheating on me with a guy.

We broke up a bit later. She just didn't see the ship turning around...

5 months later it's still struggle for me. I am dating, but feeling like I won't find someone like her.

20