I had sex with my ex boyfriend, just a week after we broke up, what should I do?

My serious boyfriend of two years ended our relationship on the 21st of December because he said he was unhappy and he kissed someone else (only kissed). We had sex a week later and said we are going to try and be friends with benefits and not label this. I still have feelings for him and am still wearing my promise ring, his ring is off. He say's he will always love me. Should I wait for him to text me? Or should I text him?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• He will continue to sleep with you on an friends with benefits basis, I expect. If feelings aren't reciprocated it's time to keep it platonic or cut ties and start building a bridge so you can get over it.

• Thanks for MH! Best of luck!